With the new challenges, that the world is facing in regards of COVID19 pandemic, Georgia is giving responsible fight against the virus. Georgia had opened it borders to vaccinated citizens from all countries and unvaccinated citizens from a number of countries.
Entry rules for COVID-19 vaccinated visitors
- Vaccinated citizens of foreign countires, traveling from any country may enter Georgia under following conditions:
- Citizens of all countries, travelling by air from any country may enter Georgia if they present the document confirming the full course of any COVID-19 vaccination.
- Individuals who have recovered from coronavirus and were vaccinated with a single dose will be considered fully vaccinated and the same regulations as for fully vaccinated people will apply for easier border-crossing.
- Citizens of all countries, travelling by land from any country may enter Georgia if they present the document confirming the full course of any COVID-19 vaccination and negative PCR test results.
Entry rules for non-vaccinated visitors:
Citizens and residence permit holders of the following states may enter Georgia by air, land and sea under the conditions mentioned below. They must travel directly from the below-mentioned countries, including transit travel through third countries:
- Non-vaccinated visitors traveling by air/land who are nationals or residents of 64 countries will have to provide a negative PCR test taken within 72 hours before their arrival and undergo a second PCR test at their own expense, on the third day of arrival in Georgia.
- In case of entering with 72 PCR test, fill in the application form: https://registration.gov.ge/pub/form/8_protocol_for_arrivals_in_georgia/tk6157/
- Children under 10 years old are exempted from PCR test requirements to enter Georgia and on the third day after arrival.
- PCR examination certificate must be in Georgian, English or Russian.
The laboratories that provide PCR tests can be easily found in big cities and regions. Big number of hotels offer indoor services as well.
Travelers are required to follow international safety standards and country regulations in place.
MODI Travel Team will be glad to help you in planning and organizing your visit to Georgia. Your health is our priority and we strictly follow all needed regulations